Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Princesses


It was a chilly morning again and stayed fairly cool all day.
The babies were their normal mischievous selves today. Though there are only 7 of them at the moment I always seem to have my hands full! When they get extra crazy they all go in the jumpers. Even then, they are close enough to one another to annoy the baby next to them, so I still have to keep a close eye on them. 

I’m getting to know Florence a lot more now and we had a long conversation today about coping with difficult people and how to deal with gossip. I enjoy working with her in the mornings.  


Jane being her usual bossy self. She's been getting into trouble a lot lately. 


Rosie



Joanne learnt to say aunty today! She says it over and over now and she recognises that I am aunty and not her mamas :). 


Zion, right before she spit up all over me:).



Zion had her head shaved today! Her first hair cut. She looks so different. Her hair will grow back a lot nicer than what it was but her funny little hairstyle was so cute I can’t help but be a little sad. She wasn’t too impressed with having the clippers on her head and screamed the whole time. I was holding her, so my t-shirt was soaked with her tears by the end of the ordeal.


Zion makes the funniest little faces:).


Florence and Anna


Jane


Before



After:)


Spiderman (William) and Spidergirl (Joanne)


Godfrey and Simon

For activities today it started to rain a little bit so we did dress ups in the preschool area. It’s so funny, a lot of the boys go straight for the princess dresses :). They danced around in their long flowing dresses being silly together. 


A damsel in distress!


Little princesses


Jane


Sande, the teddy bear with his baby.



Isaiah, the princess with his baby.

I felt unusually tired tonight and a little shaky for my last few hours. I didn't say anything but I think the mamas knew I was tired because they kept taking jobs off me and just handing me the little babies to hold. I love this shift of mamas, we work really well together and they joke around with me which is nice.

Elena and Katelyn had a tough day today in the girls cottage. Please pray for them and the mamas

“Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Proverbs 22:6


No comments:

Post a Comment