Friday, March 21, 2014

Nicole's Last Supper

It was nice to be back in the nursery this morning! 


Nicole, Rosie and David.
Nicole was tired this morning, so she simply laid on the floor and let the babies climb on her:). 






Florence, David and Jane.


We decided the babies would enjoy playing with water today, so we filled up a little pool with warm water and plastic balls for them. They loved it!



Rosie decided it would be fun to see how much water she could drink and kept sticking her head under water!


Jane


Joanne and David


David


This Aunty got a little wet with all that splashing!


John


Joanne


Me, Rosie and John


Me and Rosie


Katelyn and I had activities together this afternoon and so we took each cottage to the preschool area to play for 20 min at a time. It was fun for them and a bit more manageable for us taking one group at a time. 


Ann, who never closes her mouth:)!


Michael

I was back in the nursery again for the evening and we finished up early tonight. I had enough time to go and give all my boys a kiss goodnight. The big boys were still eating and asked where I was going. I said, "upstairs to have a shower!" They asked why and I said, "because Aunty stinks!" They thought that was pretty funny:). Working with babies now, I tend to be covered in more than just dirt at the end of the day:). 


We went out to The Keep for Nicole leaving on Monday with all the volunteers, Mary, Sandra, Kaity, Kaity's cousin and his girlfriend. They had live music tonight too. 

We'll miss you Nicole!
 May God bless you and guide you wherever He leads you to serve. My prayers go with you:).



Thus says the Lord: "Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, Let not the mighty man glory in his might, Nor let the rich man glory in his riches; But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgement, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight," says the LORD.






No comments:

Post a Comment