Monday, March 31, 2014

New Schedule


Today was the beginning of me balancing both the boys cottage and the nursery. Paige doesn't leave till Wednesday but I'm starting the new schedule now anyway. I'm going to miss being in the nursery as much as I was, but I still enjoy being with the boys. I feel a little stretched but I guess I'll get used to it. 

So my new schedule is that I'll be working in the nursery from 7:30 till 9 then I have my break as usual till 10:30. At 10:30 I go down to do one on ones with the boys and help with lunch from 12 till 1pm. From 4 till 5:30 I alternate each day doing either activities or outings then I'm also alternating each night helping in either the nursery or the boys cottage. So I'm a little all over the place. Hopefully my energy and my heart can stretch a little further to do both! So now I am aunty to 23 children all together:)!

I went on a nice long walk with Paige, Eric, Michael, Alex and Babu. I haven't been on many walks since being in the nursery so I really enjoyed that.


Simon, Emily and Mariam


Isaiah


Freddy

I had physical therapy this afternoon with Paige. Rukia loves to be in the car. She sat on my lap with her eyes closed feeling the breeze coming in the window and squealing with laughter. 


Michael

Michael loves to be in the standing frame and play with the therapist or with an aunty.


Philip

Philip is happy to be able to walk around much better now that his cast is off. He still does not like to be told he has to use his weaker right hand though. 


Michael is able to stand by himself for longer periods of time now. Hopefully he'll work himself up to walking without assistance. 

There seems to be a bit of a bug going around the kids at the moment and the babies were a little out of sorts. John and David didn't eat much and Zion and Anna wouldn't take their bottles. Apparently Zion hadn't taken her bottle after her nap either. Agaba had a high fever too, so he's staying upstairs with Londa tonight. Hopefully whatever it is will pass soon.

"He who loves father and mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it."
Matthew 10:37-39











No comments:

Post a Comment