It started off a nice cool day today
but got really humid in the afternoon. Then just before the mamas headed home
it poured rain again.
Jane had a bit of an off day today.
She cried about everything and whined just because she felt like it. She could
be sick I guess, but she has also been very spoilt recently. David is still
sick too, meaning lots of stinky nappies to change!
Paige has also been sick today.
Everyone seems to get sick when the weather changes.
I was late finishing up before lunch again today, but not because I was busy with the babies. Instead I stayed and talked to Florence, Becky and Bernie about fashion:). I know, I know, who knew I could discuss stuff like that, huh:), but it gives us something to talk about.
Jane; not happy that Rosie has already claimed my lap.
Elena, Katelyn and I went into town
on our lunch break to post some letters and buy milk. We also made a quick stop
for milkshakes:). At the moment my favourite is the peanut butter milkshake.
There was a staff meeting today
which means us volunteers look after all the kids. I helped get all the boys
dressed, out of their cottage and into the front yard before heading back to
the nursery to look after the babies. They were really noisy tonight and weren't happy about being put to bed.
I feel like I can see these babies growing before my eyes!
“For I am persuaded
that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor
things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created
thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ
Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 8:38-39
No comments:
Post a Comment