Saturday, March 15, 2014

Lazy Saturdays


It was a nice relaxing Saturday. 

On Saturdays we either have a project or we go to Budondo. This week I was scheduled for project with Katelyn. We spent the morning varnishing all the wooden pegs for the washing. Then we had nursery until lunch, so I got my baby fix. Nicole was out all day with Kaity and the other girls went to Budondo for the afternoon, so it was just me and Katelyn at Amani. We were really lazy, watched some tv shows and napped for an hour or more:). I made some more ice tea and listened to some music. 

While we were waiting for everyone to arrive for bible study I went out on the balcony to say hi to my boys. They did somersaults and cartwheels for me and tried to jump up to reach me. I went back inside again and they began chanting "Aunty! Aunty!" I couldn't resist and went down to say goodnight to my little men. 

Tonight we read through the first two chapters of Acts together with Sandra, Adeline and Anna. Then we watched a video by N.D. Wilson which was good too. We'd just bought a rolex each for tea and decided we'd head over to The Keep after bible study. 

Finding bodas for all of us is fun at night! There was 8 of us all together and we could only find 3 bodas. So, Londa and her brother shared a boda and the 6 of us left split ourselves between two. 3 people on a boda plus the driver is always an interesting experience. People laughed to see so many mzungus on a boda as we drove past. 

It was great to just chat together and drink milkshakes and coffee. 
When we got back we had a long D'N'M with each other and stayed up later than we should have:). It's nice to do that once in while though. 



"But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
Acts 1:8





No comments:

Post a Comment