Today began as usual, nursery then one on ones.
We went on a few walks and Christopher and I practiced writing and sounding out the letters "a" and "c". Christopher tried to be as difficult as he could because he just wanted to play. When he eventually managed a half decent "a" my praise was so ridiculously over the top, that he cooperated a lot more after that. Poor little boy asked to write his name. It could be a while before he can manage all those letters!
On my lunch break today I pulled out more braids. I'm still not finished though. I think I'm about half way now.
The three of us had activities together this afternoon and then I headed over to the nursery. I didn't realise that Florence had been sick and hadn't come in to work in the nursery. They'd been coping with only the two mamas all day! When there is only the mamas it's hard for them to get all their jobs done, like washing nappies, sweeping floors and folding clothes.
Rosie, forever climbing up into my lap to get as high as possible.
Time for a quick play outside.
War breaks out over who gets the ball first.
We fed them all early tonight before it got dark. The power was out all day today from 8am to 8pm. Even though we put them to bed early, I was late finishing because of all the extra tidying up to be done.
Londa and Elena have decided to join the worship team at Worship Harvest and they had to go to practice as soon as they finished up in the cottages.
I stayed home and cooked my dinner by candle light (it was very romantic by myself) :)
Too many late nights for me and not drinking enough water meant I've had a terrible headache all day. So I decided that an early night was in order. I don't want to get sick when I only have 4 weeks left to spend with the kids!
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment