I'm all packed and ready to go! I didn't even have to sit on my suitcase to close it! According to Mum's bathroom scales my suitcase is 27 kilos, that's 3 kilos under weight! Plus my carry on bag is almost empty.
Yes, that is a tube of Vegemite. I'm taking some Aussie culture with me:).
Kirsty has baked me some lemon biscuits for me to snack on during the flight. Lemon is my favourite and I have a feeling that they may just all disappear within the first few hours of my flight:). Thanks Kirsty!
I had a visit on Tuesday from Jess and Izzy from church. Izzy made me a wonderful little bag and they made up a little travel kit for my flight. On the bag she has also sewn my name. She said it's so I don't forget where I come from and who I am:). They also organised people from church to sign a notebook for me. I feel so loved and blessed. I'll be able to look at my bag of goodies while munching on my biscuits and thank God for all those wonderful people He has placed in my life.
"...There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."
Proverbs 18:24
My first flight is 14 and a half hours long to Qatar, and the second is 5 and a half hours to Uganda. I'll be arriving at Entebbe airport on Friday at 1:35pm Ugandan time, in Australia it will be 9:35pm.
He he...You know those biscuits aren't ALL for you? I'd like to see you try and polish them off on the flight! :)
ReplyDelete:) Well you never know! I might just sneak in a few extra ;).
ReplyDelete