I'm off to Africa again! This time Jinja, Uganda.
I'm going to be spending 10 weeks at Amani Baby Cottage, an orphanage for preschool children.
I appreciate all those who have committed to praying for me in this venture. I trust God will use this trip for His glory, and that His Kingdom will be furthered both in my life and those I meet.

Hi Alicia, thanks for including me in your blog, I'm sure it will be most interesting as was your Malawi one. When do you go? Are you going with someone else? Uncle Bruce and I will certainly be praying for you. Are you trying to raise funds? Full of questions aren't I :) Love Aunty Coralie xo
ReplyDeleteYour welcome, and thanks so much for your prayers! I leave on the 20th of February and return on the 1st of May. I'm going by myself and I'm not raising funds; I've saved up for this trip myself. Any more questions, just ask! :) Love Alicia
ReplyDeleteThat's great Alicia, well done! May God bless you in the lead up to your trip and may you know His presence with you guiding and leading all the way. How exciting as you take this step of faith and follow the Lord where He leads you. You are on our prayer list and we will pray for you regularly and really look forward to reading your blog. I think I've done what you said in your last email about adding your URL and following???? I'm not very good at that sort of stuff, I hope I've got the settings correct :) Love A Coralie and U Bruce xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how to change that 'Unknown' before the date? Does it matter?
ReplyDeleteNo it doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure that just means you haven't got a public profile. I wouldn't worry about it.
DeleteOk, thanks. The kids on the Amani Baby Cottage website are so cute, just gorgeous! You will want to bring them all home with you :) I haven't had a good look at the site yet but will when I get time. xo
ReplyDeleteHi Alicia, thanks for changing the settings - hopefully this will get through this time. Just wanted to say farewell and to say that we will be praying for you. Hope the flight is a good one and we pray that you will know God's presence very closely over your whole venture. We look forward to hearing and seeing all about it. Give those babies a big cuddle from us. :) Much love Aunty Coralie and Uncle Bruce. xoxo
ReplyDeleteYay......!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your love and prayers. People keep asking me if I'm nervous. My answer; no! So many prayers are going with me, how could I be nervous? God will take care of me just like He always cares for me here in Victoria. I'm only excited to see what God has in store for me. I won't have any problems giving extra cuddles for you too :).
ReplyDelete